|Top Ten Changes Sherri Will Make When She Gets to Heaven
Presented by Jim McAnally at the June 26, 2003 funeral service in celebration of Sherri's great humor.
10. Pico de gallo to replace manna as official heavenly snack.
9. St. Peter will greet everyone at the pearly gates with "Meow, meow, meow."
8. All future commandments will be made in triplicate and kept in three-ring binders.
7. The choirs of heavenly angels will perform ambient and techno instead of those boring old hymns.
6. The name "Hell" will be replaced with more politically correct term: "
5. Beans will become extinct.
4. All Irish architects will be immediately given sainthood.
3. The cafeteria in heaven will serve Thai on Wednesdays.
2. Sherri gets first "dibs" on Sean Connery when he arrives.
1. "Funky Shoe Friday" will be added to list of official holidays.